At Hot Dish Advertising, our Digital Strategists are:
- Passionate about driving innovation to digital campaigns, moving the needle even further with results for our clients.
- Curious to research, continuously test and recommend new ideas that make our campaigns work smarter and harder.
- Smartypants as part of the leading franchise marketing agency, who lead through their digital expertise and knowledge.
- Playing to win every day by staying competitive within the digital landscape to produce stronger digital campaigns.
- Respectful of everyone and communicate concerns through the appropriate channels and to the appropriate team members.
- Fun and thrive off collaborating with other high-energy team members and clients!
- Our Digital Strategists are responsible for developing and driving forward multi-channel digital media strategies and creating roadmaps that are aligned with client growth goals.
- As a subject matter expert for Paid Digital strategies, they are the digital lead across client accounts. They provide recommendations, insights and solutions to drive increased results for our lead generation programs, in addition to driving the appropriate mix of awareness to increase direct-response results.
- They will support the Director of Digital in the development of digital plans that clearly define program objectives, tactics and KPIs.
- We require that our Digital Strategists have great communication and interpersonal skills, as they work closely with the account team members and facilitate collaboration.
- Their duties include weekly monitoring and reporting on media budget and performance, helping to solve and address client concerns, and continuous campaign optimization.
- A Digital Strategist at Hot Dish Advertising is held accountable for the following:
- Strategy and campaign planning, integrated to reach audience targets
- Keyword research
- Buying and media placement
- Conversion tracking
- Analytics, reporting and analysis
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Guide, manage, QA and optimize the purchasing media through digital platform (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) programs.
- Execute campaign tactics and segmentation strategy aligned with an audience-first mindset.
- Uploading refreshed or new creative variations to digital platforms with attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Budget/Goal management.
- Keeping a log of changes, updates and optimizations.
- Create custom analysis, reporting and insights that can scale across the channels, including measuring non-digital tactics.
- Implements, reviews and monitors conversion tracking across digital platforms, Google Analytics and within CRM systems.
- Provides recommendations for website or landing page optimization to increase digital campaign results.
- Actively identify new testing and learning opportunities within digital to build on expertise and unlock new capabilities.
- Collaborates cross functionally to share insights with the account, creative and development teams.
- Complete tasks and projects within our project management tool and clearly communicate when there are questions or concerns.
- Multi-tasking throughout the day and accommodating unexpected requests.
- Assist in the training of new Hot Dish team members.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 4-year college degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related experience and/or equivalent workplace experience
- 2 – 4 years’ experience running paid digital media programs (search, social and display) with a proven track record of success driving strong direct response through lead generation campaigns for B2B or B2C.
- Previous experience working within an agency or on a marketing team is preferred.
- Moderate understanding of industry leading platforms, e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Bing, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Moz, SEMrush, etc.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft product suite, including Excel.
- Previous experience in managing programmatic vendors or campaigns is a plus.