As a member of the creative team, the Front-End Developer works both on the business and in the business. As a team, we work on the business to help identify the root cause of our challenges and opportunities – things like recommending improvements to the process, creative approach, tools and how we get work done. We also work in the business to help our clients achieve their goals – things like crafting creative solutions, collaborating as a team to bring fresh ideas forward and elevating the quality of our creative work.
- Responsible for implementing and extending visual elements that users see and interact with in a digital environment using common development languages.
- Capabilities include proven understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS. Expertise in WordPress and proficient in Elementor and have any other CMS experience. Also experience building sites from scratch without a CMS. Guide and determine the structure and template of digital assets, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, ensuring web design is optimized for all devices and browsers.
- Accountable for the following:
- UX/UI Experience
- Email Development
- Web Development
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance (Tracking, ADA Compliance and Functionality)
- Web Page Optimizations
- Keen eye for design, ensuring there is alignment between design and user experience, optimizing digital assets for maximum efficiency while maintaining brand consistency.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Studies in Computer science, Front end development or related fields with a certificate or higher, and 2+ years of professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with web hosts and servers
- Experience with APIs and/or WordPress plugins specially Elementor
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Knowledge of most ADA requirements specify for WCAG 2.0 AA
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Familiarity with graphics software such as Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Invision and Figma
- Understanding of key design principles
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good time-management and prioritization skills
- Team player
Why Hot Dish
Our purpose is to ignite success for our clients, our agency and each other. We are an impact agency that is strategically led, creatively driven, and client focused. We succeed when our clients succeed. In a fast-paced environment, our values guide and propel us forward, and that is what our teams thrive on.
At Hot Dish, we believe in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our clients and our greater community. We work in an authentically fun culture celebrating the small and large achievements along the way.
- Passionate about our clients, our team, and the work we produce.
- Curious to test new marketing ideas to help our clients achieve their goals and teach team members how to be critical thinkers in the agency to make our work better.
- Smartypants as part of the leading franchise marketing agency.
- Playing to win to do what it takes to support the client. Lead, Follow or Get out of the way.
- Respectful of everyone.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!