WHAT’S HOT: This position is fulltime and remote. We are open to applicants in the greater Minneapolis Twin Cities area, Minnesota and nationally.
About Hot Dish Advertising:
Since naming ourselves after the popular Minnesota staple, hotdish, we’ve served up the right blend of savvy strategy, smart creative, and unprecedented results for our franchise brands. We would not have become authorities on franchise development marketing if we weren’t willing to take risks, be resilient, and do what we love. That’s the core of our culture. We care about the work we do, the way we do it, and who we do it for.
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious to learn more, improve skills, use new programs, open to change and test new creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Smarty Pants to challenge what has been done before and prove out a better solution that delivers results.
- Playing to win by willing to hustle and politely persist to meet or exceed our goals.
- Respectful of everyone. Open minded to the needs of others and work to help improve along the way. Teaching and showing without judgment.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
- Our Paid Media Strategists are responsible for developing and driving forward multi-channel paid media strategies and creating roadmaps that are aligned with client growth goals.
- As a subject matter expert for Paid Digital strategies, they are the paid media lead across client accounts. They are responsible for channel execution and optimizations across paid digital channels and provide recommendations, insights, and solutions to drive performance for our partners.
- They will support the Director of Media in the development of media plans that clearly define paid media channel objectives, tactics and KPIs.
- We require that our Paid Media Strategists have great communication and interpersonal skills, as they work closely with the account team members and facilitate collaboration.
- Their duties include weekly monitoring and reporting on media budget and performance, helping to solve and address client concerns, and continuous campaign optimization.
- A Paid Media Strategist at Hot Dish Advertising is held accountable for the following:
- Strategy and campaign planning
- Buying and media placement
- Conversion tracking
- Reporting and analysis
- Manage Google Ads, Meta, and LinkedIn ad platforms towards partner budgets and KPIs.
- Drive channel strategy based on platform subject matter expertise.
- Uploading refreshed or new creative variations to digital platforms with attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Provide insights and reporting on monthly reporting as well as ad-hoc requests.
- Sets up, reviews and monitors conversion tracking across digital platforms, Google Analytics and within CRM systems.
- Provides recommendations for website or landing page optimization to increase digital campaign results.
- Provides cross-functional insight and strategy as the paid media lead for assigned accounts.
- Actively identify new testing and learning opportunities within digital to build on expertise and unlock new capabilities.
- Complete tasks and projects within our project management tool and clearly communicate when there are questions or concerns.
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus programs for all employees
- Ability to work from home, along with included equipment needed for a home office work environment (desk, chair, computer, computer accessories, etc.)
- Fun Agency outings and events planned throughout the year
- Annual tuition reimbursement, with a passing grade
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternal/Paternal Leave
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-year college degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related experience and/or equivalent workplace experience
- 5 – 7 years’ experience running paid digital media programs (search, social and display) with a proven track record of success driving strong direct response through lead generation campaigns for B2B or B2C.
- Previous experience working within an agency or on a marketing team is preferred.
- Moderate understanding of industry leading platforms, e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Bing, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Moz, SEMrush, etc.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft product suite, including Excel.
- Previous experience in managing programmatic vendors or campaigns is a plus.
Why Hot Dish
Smart Leads. Impact Follows.
We connect more people to franchise brands, deliver more quality franchise leads, and spark more brand loyalty to ignite success. We have served over 500 franchise brands across consumer, franchise development, and employee campaigns. With 23 years of experience growing brands, we are the #1 ranked franchise supplier by Entrepreneurial Magazine.
Our purpose is to ignite success for our clients, our agency and each other. We are an impact agency that is strategically led, creatively driven, and client focused. We succeed when our clients succeed. In a fast-paced environment, our values guide and propel us forward, and that is what our teams thrive on.
At Hot Dish, we believe in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our clients and our greater community. We work in an authentically fun culture celebrating the small and large achievements along the way.