WHAT’S HOT: This position is fulltime and remote. We are open to applicants in the greater Minneapolis Twin Cities area, Minnesota and nationally.
About Hot Dish Advertising:
Since naming ourselves after the popular Minnesota staple, hotdish, we’ve served up the right blend of savvy strategy, smart creative, and unprecedented results for our franchise brands. We would not have become authorities on franchise development marketing if we weren’t willing to take risks, be resilient, and do what we love. That’s the core of our culture. We care about the work we do, the way we do it, and who we do it for
This position is accountable to develop and drive forward thinking, multi-channel paid media strategies to support our client’s objectives by creating roadmaps that are aligned with client growth goals. This position must demonstrate the Hot Dish Advertising core values in everything that they do.
Hot Dish Advertising Core Values:
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious to learn more, improve skills, use new programs, open to change and test new creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Smarty Pants to challenge what has been done before and prove out a better solution that delivers results.
- Playing to win by willing to hustle and politely persist to meet or exceed our goals.
- Respectful of everyone. Open minded to the needs of others and work to help improve along the way. Teaching and showing without judgment.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
Essential Functions of the Job
- Act as the subject matter expert for paid media and are the paid media lead across assigned client accounts.
- In conjunction with the Director of Media, develop media plans that clearly define paid media channel objectives, tactics and KPIs.
- Drive channel strategy based on platform subject matter expertise.
- Direct campaign tracking set up and implementation to effectively support client KPIs.
- Provide insight and strategy as the paid media lead for assigned accounts to the cross functional team.
- Work closely with the account team members and facilitate collaboration and responsiveness.
- Ensure that campaigns and media buys are within budget and achieve KPIs.
Execution and Analysis
- Responsible for channel execution and optimizations across paid digital channels and provide recommendations, insights, and solutions to drive performance for our partners.
- Accountable to monitor and report on media budget and performance, helping to solve and address client concerns, and continuous campaign optimization.
- Upload refreshed or new creative variations to digital platforms with attention to detail to ensure accuracy and tracking is set.
- Provide insights and analysis of campaign performance for monthly reporting as well as ad-hoc requests (e.g.: conversion rates and effectiveness)
- Provide recommendations for website or landing page optimization to increase digital campaign results.
- Pro-actively identify new testing and learning opportunities within digital to build on expertise and unlock new capabilities.
- Access lead data from client CRM as needed to support analysis and reporting as needed.
- Complete tasks and projects within our project management tool and clearly communicate when there are questions or concerns.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned to support the agency as needed to meet or exceed client expectations and agency initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4-year college degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related experience and/or equivalent workplace experience
- 5+ years’ experience running paid digital media programs (search, social and display) with a proven track record of success driving strong direct response through lead generation campaigns for B2B or B2C.
- Previous experience working within an agency or on a marketing team is required.
- Strong understanding and ability to execute campaigns in industry leading platforms, e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Bing, Meta Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Programmatic DSPs, SEMrush, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong presentation abilities.
- Experienced in cross-channel media planning and execution including campaign tracking and attribution strategy and management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large media budgets in client facing role.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft product suite, including Excel.
- Previous experience in managing programmatic vendors or campaigns is a plus.
Job Demands & Conditions
- This position is a remote working situation with the ability to meet in person on a quarterly or as needed basis.
- This position involves sitting at a computer for several hours at a time.
- Proficiency in the use of keyboard/mouse and video meetings.
- Ability to see and hear in virtual meetings.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus programs for all employees
- Ability to work from home, along with included equipment needed for a home office work environment (desk, chair, computer, computer accessories, etc.)
- Fun Agency outings and events planned throughout the year.
- Annual tuition reimbursement, with a passing grade
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternal/Paternal Leave
Why Hot Dish
Smart Leads. Impact Follows.
We connect more people to franchise brands, deliver more quality franchise leads, and spark more brand loyalty to ignite success. We have served over 500 franchise brands across consumer, franchise development, and employee campaigns. With 23 years of experience growing brands, we are the #1 ranked franchise supplier by Entrepreneurial Magazine.
Our purpose is to ignite success for our clients, our agency and each other. We are an impact agency that is strategically led, creatively driven, and client focused. We succeed when our clients succeed. In a fast-paced environment, our values guide and propel us forward, and that is what our teams thrive on.
At Hot Dish, we believe in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our clients and our greater community. We work in an authentically fun culture celebrating the small and large achievements along the way.