Why Hot Dish
Our purpose is to ignite success for our clients, our agency and each other. We are an impact agency that is strategically led, creatively driven and client focused. We succeed when our clients succeed. In a fast-paced environment, our values guide and propel us forward, and that is what our teams thrive on.
At Hot Dish, we believe in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our clients and our greater community. We work in an authentically fun culture celebrating the small and large achievements along the way.
Team members at Hot Dish are:
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious to learn more, improve skills, use new programs, open to change and test new creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Smarty Pants to challenge what has been done before and prove out a better solution that delivers results.
- Playing to win by willing to hustle and politely persist to meet or exceed our goals.
- Respectful of everyone. Open minded to the needs of others and work to help improve along the way. Teaching and showing without judgment.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
The Project Manager is responsible for brand and digital project execution and profitability by serving as the agency advocate on all project and retainer efforts. This effort is accomplished by providing clarity, documentation and management of project scope, budget, timing and associated risk to Hot Dish internal project teams and leadership in a proactive manner. This role is empowered as a key resource to keep project work aligned to agency process and standards.
Job Summary and Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Actively manage workflow and budgets for all assigned projects and retainers.
- Work with Operations Director to identify and plan project resources.
- Architect and maintain project and resource inputs in project management software system.
- Participate in scoping/pricing activities to ensure production quality and process adherence.
- Manage digital assets and related materials.
- Proof final deliverables for accuracy and adherence to requirements.
- Noting feedback clearly in project management system and driving the internal and client review process correctly.
- Manage services and deliverables from outside vendors and partners.
- Review vendor and client invoices for accuracy.
- Troubleshooting any tracking issues that may occur on a client website or CRM.
- Be an active participant in the weekly EOS department meetings and complete quarterly rocks or tasks assigned to help the agency hit their goals (or if in situations where a rock cannot be completed, complete it to the best of your ability).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress on fast-paced timelines.
- Critical thinking, with the ability to detect, assess and mitigate risk.
- Strong familiarity with advertising, branding, and media publishing tools, metrics and analytics.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Highly organized.
- Strong grammar and communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or similar
- 4+ years of experience in agency project management or producer role or equivalent agency experience.