At Hot Dish Advertising, our Project Managers are:
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious to learn more, improve skills, use new programs, open to change and test new creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Smarty Pants to challenge what has been done before and prove out a better solution that delivers results.
- Playing to win by willing to hustle and politely persist to meet or exceed our goals.
- Respectful of everyone. Open minded to the needs of others and work to help improve along the way. Teaching and showing without judgment.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
Our Project Managers support the overall project management aspects of client work. They collaborate with the Account Executives and Account Directors to help activate cross functional team members to deliver a great product to the client.
- Direct internal and client communications and conversations regarding timing and next steps to drive clarity and set expectations.
- Responsible for project deadlines, setting workflow and assemble teams to deliver on that timing.
- Lead and manage all agency managed services for clients
- Manage large scale projects such as website design/builds, campaign launches, photo/video shoots and more by assembling the team, setting timing, gathering assets, and production of the deliverable.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and team members by:
- Exhibit our agency core values every day.
- Be a strong, effective communicator in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Recognize great work/effort across the agency.
- Identify process improvements or needs to support a seamless work environment.
- Understand the goals and objectives for the clients they serve.
- Be a proactive partner in anticipating next steps and needs for the brand.
- Serve as the source of truth for timing, workflow project allocation and assets for clients by:
- Set up projects in the project management tool and assign tasks and timing.
- Troubleshoot workload/deadline issues.
- Align on resources with leadership as needed to support projects.
- Provide the team with directional materials such as briefs, assets, and platform access information
- Identify milestones internally and for client and communicate clearly accordingly.
- Ensure that all client folders are set up on the server per agency best practices and assets and materials are saved on the server where appropriate.
- Support efficient and Accuracy of Client Product Delivery.
- Resource external partners as needed for product production. This includes printers, audio production, video production, tradeshow booth/signage needs and more.
- Release all client files to appropriate vendor, media channel or email provider per agency processes.
- Test and confirm that all tracking is working properly on a regular basis.
- Lead, assign tasks and manage delivery for managed service projects
- When assigned, lead project timeline, resource allocation, assign tasks, manage assets, and communicate with client as needed to support workflow for large scale project work.
- Support Agency Team with Client Presentations.
- Provide help setting up presentations for the team to populate utilizing templates set for the project at hand.
- Ensure that all work has been proofed prior to client review.
- Prioritize and deliver on your quarterly agency rocks.
- Set milestones for your rocks and set internal touch bases with your AT and cross functional team members as needed.
- Share your rock with your supervisor.