Accessibility Assistance. Alternate Method.
If you have difficulty using or accessing any page, element, or function of this website or on any mobile app or tool provided by Hot Dish Advertising, (referred to as “Hot Dish,” “us,” “we,” or similar terms), please feel free to call us at 612.341.3100 or email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Goal of Accessibility for All.
Hot Dish seeks to provide a positive experience to all our clients and other visitors, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to enable those who use our communication technologies to successfully gather information and transact business through our website, apps, and other technology platforms.
Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, or other assistive tools, our goal is to make your use of our technology a successful and positive experience.
Actions. Ongoing Effort.
We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of our website and other technology. Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress, we at Hot Dish view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Some of our current accessibility initiatives include:
- Providing accessibility training to our development team.
- Revising and testing our website with regard to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
- Use of automated (scanning) tools and human developers to test for and improve accessibility.
- Including alt-text where appropriate.
- Providing for keyboard navigation.
- Testing for appropriate color contrast.
- Providing useful captions and/or transcripts for video content.