Are you looking for a new challenge as an Account Executive where you can make a difference and grow the business for brands by being involved in the strategy and execution of their marketing and advertising? At Hot Dish Advertising, we work with franchise and retail brands across the U.S. helping them grow sales for B2B and B2C plus help generate leads for franchise development. In this role qualified candidates will help build and manage key accounts within the agency by establishing strong client relationships through the development and delivery of effective marketing and advertising strategies and plans. At the same time, it is expected that you can also maintain profitability on your accounts in order to grow your accounts and continue to help ensure the success of the agency.
- Ability to effectively lead strategy with Hot Dish teams (creative, media, account service and web), our clients, and our vendor partners
- Strong client management, negotiation and leadership skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, analyze data, organize and prioritize
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills; excellent judgment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player
- A passion for the business
- 3-7 years in marketing/advertising in agency or client organization
- B.A. degree in business (marketing preferred), journalism or liberal arts with strong business curriculum.
- Franchise experience is a plus, but not required