About Hot Dish Advertising:
Since naming ourselves after the popular Minnesota staple, hotdish, we’ve served up the right blend of savvy strategy, smart creative, and unprecedented results for our franchise brands. We would not have become authorities on franchise development marketing if we weren’t willing to take risks, be resilient, and do what we love. That’s the core of our culture. We care about the work we do, the way we do it, and who we do it for.
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious to learn more, improve skills, use new programs, open to change and test new creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Smarty Pants to challenge what has been done before and prove out a better solution that delivers results.
- Playing to win by willing to hustle and politely persist to meet or exceed our goals.
- Respectful of everyone. Open minded to the needs of others and work to help improve along the way. Teaching and showing without judgment.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
- Our Account Executives are the face of our agency for our clients. They are the day-to-day contact for their clients and serve as the communications and strategy lead with guidance and oversight from their Account Director.
- Account Executives have a pulse on every aspect of their accounts – from digital campaign performance (cost per lead, lead quality percentage, cost per sale) to project status/needs and everything in between.
- Account Executives treat their clients’ businesses like their own and recognize opportunities to take the business to the next level while setting project timelines and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- They are building skills in marketing and communication, which they use to set the foundation for their clients’ marketing and media plans and ongoing account support.
- Account Executives initiate work with the internal teams by providing direction to the creative or media teams.
Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and team members by:
- Exhibiting our agency core values every day.
- Being a strong, effective communicator in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Recognizing new ideas or projects for clients where applicable to reallocate budget or win more client work.
- Fostering a strong, open environment for collaboration across departments and projects.
- Recognizing great work/effort across the agency.
Serve as the day-to-day contact for clients and direct internal team regarding projects or direction by:
- Writing creative and media briefs that set the team up for success with the necessary details of the project, and blog tickets that tie back to the overall strategy per client.
- Leading internal and external meetings (project kick-offs, project presentations, internal meetings, client status calls, etc).
- When onboarding clients, preparing the meeting agenda and handouts, participating in the discussion, and taking detailed notes and next steps for the client and the agency.
- Leading the process to obtain the digital/social/CRM account access.
Provide strategic oversite on the accounts in which you manage by directing and disseminating information to your cross functional team members by:
- Reviewing all project deliverables and providing thoughtful/critical feedback to ensure the work is aligned with what was directed in the creative brief, media brief, job ticket, blog ticket or change ticket.
- Noting feedback clearly in Workamajig (project management software) and following the internal and client review process correctly.
- Reviewing and analyzing SEMRush reports and providing recommendations for website optimizations based on the data.
- Sharing client wins across the agency and documenting the success for a case study.
- Collaborating with the Media Team to analyze lead data throughout the month to determine path forward to improve client KPIs.
Support Project Managers to work with cross functional leaders to assign resources and project timelines by:
- Identifying the internal and external resources needed for the project at hand.
- Educating the Project Manager about the project and collaborate to set up the project into the agency workflow.
- Being aware of project timelines and statuses to ensure work is progressing as anticipated.
- Escalating workload/deadline issues with the Leadership Team.
- Collaborating with other Account Executives/Coordinators to adjust project priorities to meet a client deadline.
Develop marketing and media plans for clients by:
- Drafting the plan objectives, strategies and tactics and budget allocation and collaborate with the Account Director to finalize.
- Working with media vendors or publication reps to develop radio and industry awareness recommendations to include in the plan.
- Providing the Media Team with direction for developing the media plan, review their recommendations relative to the strategy and support them to present the plan recommendations in the marketing plan deck.
- Finalizing the flowchart together with the Media Team to recommend client budget breakouts between media costs and agency time.
- Creating a Project List, which specifies agency hours and hard costs associated with the plan.
- Ensuring any ongoing updates to the plan, Project List and Flowchart as approved by the client are current.
Manage budgets and billing process for clients by:
- Drafting S&Es for approved media placements for internal approval and get client approval.
- Assisting the Project Manager to identify project needs for them to prepare project estimates.
- Tracking project profitability through the project management tool.
- Reviewing actualized media flowcharts each month to confirm delivery is occurring.
Mentor any Account Coordinator you may share clients with by:
- Recognizing great work and giving constructive feedback when necessary.
- Clearly stating the objective of assignments and setting them up for success.
- Helping them prioritize their work and timelines as needed.
- Coaching on how to be effective communicators, both internally and externally, by leading certain aspects of client status calls or presentations.
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus programs for all employees
- Ability to work from home, along with included equipment needed for a home office work environment (desk, chair, computer, computer accessories, etc.)
- Fun Agency outings and events planned throughout the year
- Annual tuition reimbursement, with a passing grade
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternal/Paternal Leave
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study.
- Working knowledge of basic agency process, client engagement, and budget management.
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Franchise brand experience is a preferred, but not required
Why Hot Dish
Smart Leads. Impact Follows.
We connect more people to franchise brands, deliver more quality franchise leads, and spark more brand loyalty to ignite success. We have served over 500 franchise brands across consumer, franchise development, and employee campaigns. With 23 years of experience growing brands, we are the #1 ranked franchise supplier by Entrepreneurial Magazine.
Our purpose is to ignite success for our clients, our agency and each other. We are an impact agency that is strategically led, creatively driven, and client focused. We succeed when our clients succeed. In a fast-paced environment, our values guide and propel us forward, and that is what our teams thrive on.
At Hot Dish, we believe in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our clients and our greater community. We work in an authentically fun culture celebrating the small and large achievements along the way.
Please send your resume, along with salary requirements using the form below.