Hot Dish is looking for an experienced Account Executive who is ready for a new challenge to help our franchise clients scale and grow their brand through strategy and execution of their marketing and advertising. At Hot Dish Advertising, we work with some of the top franchise brands across the U.S., helping them grow sales for B2B and B2C plus help generate leads for franchise development. In this role, qualified candidates will help build and manage key accounts within the agency by establishing strong client relationships through the development and delivery of effective marketing and advertising strategies and plans. At the same time, this role requires that you maintain profitability on your accounts, work to provide best-in-class recommendations that help grow your accounts and, in turn, drive success of the agency.
- Ability to effectively lead strategy for clients and develop strong relationships and trust with clients
- Strong listening skills that allow you to identify the root of the problem for our clients and bring forth opportunities to support their business
- Provide clear direction for internal teams (creative, media and web dev) to effectively produce amazing work for our clients
- Strong leadership skills to manage a wide variety of projects with cross-functional team collaboration, including branding, digital marketing, marketing and media plans, website development and more
- Manage industry publication ad buys as needed to support client needs
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and results for our clients, provide meaningful insights and prioritize client needs to bring clarity and clear direction to activate work with the team
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills to help support the work and KPIs established for clients
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player who believes in having fun and working hard
- A passion for the business and growing small businesses
Team Members at Hot Dish Are:
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious to learn more, improve skills, use new programs, open to change and test new creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Smarty Pants to challenge what has been done before and prove out a better solution that delivers results.
- Playing to win by willing to hustle and politely persist to meet or exceed our goals.
- Respectful of everyone. Open minded to the needs of others and work to help improve along the way. Teaching and showing without judgment.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
- 3-7 years in marketing/advertising in agency or client organization
- B.A. degree in business (marketing preferred), journalism or liberal arts with strong business curriculum
- Franchise experience is a plus, but not required.
Please send your resume, along with salary requirements using the form below.