At Hot Dish Advertising, our Account Coordinators are:
- Passionate about our clients, our team, and the work we produce.
- Curious to test new marketing ideas to help our clients achieve their goals and teach team members how to be critical thinkers in the agency to make our work better.
- Smartypants as part of the leading franchise marketing agency.
- Playing to win to do what it takes to support the client. Lead, Follow or Get out of the way.
- Respectful of everyone.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
- Our Account Coordinators are real go getters and provide overall account support for both strategy and production.
- As needed or instructed, ACs set up all calls, meetings, and calendar invitations for their teams.
- ACs are the front line for reviewing all projects. They are the first to review any project and compare it to the Creative Brief to ensure all mandatories are met.
- ACs partner with their AEs on all invoices and client paperwork to ensure IOs, media flowcharts and project estimates are in place for every project.
- Support account, creative and media teams in coordinating materials and information for clients and projects by:
- Assist with saving all client assets and project approvals on the server in their correct client folder.
- Notifying team members when and where client assets are saved and noting the file path in Asana under applicable jobs.
- Writing excellent Service Reports that detail discussion notes and next steps for all internal meetings, client status calls and client presentations.
- Following up either via email or phone call on any outstanding client requests (project feedback, project approvals, asset requests, etc).
- Assisting your AM on troubleshooting any tracking issues that may occur on a client website or CRM.
- Assist with starting creative briefs or other job tickets as needed.
- Write social media post copy for clients as needed for the copywriter to review and approve.
- Set up franchisee interview calls
- Developing Competitive Assessments for clients as part of the Understand Phase.
- Conducting research as needed to support accounts from vendor outreach to V12 audience look alike modeling to tools and more.
- Conduct QA testing for projects such as website development, emails or other digital ad projects.
- Lead all administrative efforts on accounts by:
- Helping other team members as needed and taking on AE-specific tasks when time allows.
- Setting up client accounts in CallRail, Moz and Hotjar.
- Noting all client account log-in credentials in LastPass.
- Assist with marketing and media plans for clients by:
- Researching information and performance data as needed.
- Assist with making any ongoing updates to the plan, Project List and Flowchart as approved by the client, and noting those changes.
- Monitoring what competitors are doing in the market and identifying new opportunities if applicable.
- Prioritize and deliver on your quarterly agency rocks
- Set milestones for your rocks and set internal touch bases with your AT and cross functional team members as needed.
- Share your rock with your supervisor
- Proficient in all tech tools needed to perform your work and our serve
- Show initiative in helping team members and taking on AE-level responsibilities.
- Learn to juggle competing priorities and advocate for help as needed.