About Hot Dish Advertising:
Since naming ourselves after the popular Minnesota staple, hotdish, we’ve served up the right blend of savvy strategy, smart creative, and unprecedented results for our franchise brands. We would not have become authorities on franchise development marketing if we weren’t willing to take risks, be resilient, and do what we love. That’s the core of our culture. We care about the work we do, the way we do it, and who we do it for.
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious to learn more, improve skills, use new programs, open to change and test new creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Smarty Pants to challenge what has been done before and prove out a better solution that delivers results.
- Playing to win by willing to hustle and politely persist to meet or exceed our goals.
- Respectful of everyone. Open minded to the needs of others and work to help improve along the way. Teaching and showing without judgment.
- Fun and thrive off partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
- Our Account Coordinators (ACs) are real go getters and provide overall account support for marketing and media strategy, production of campaigns and the reporting of those campaigns to help meet our client objectives.
- As needed or instructed, ACs set up all calls, meetings, and calendar invitations to support the workflow of the projects.
- Help manage project accuracy by reviewing deliverables and comparing it to the Creative Brief to ensure all mandatories are met.
- ACs partner with their Account lead (typically an Account Director) on all invoices and client paperwork to ensure insertion orders (IOs), media flowcharts and project estimates are completed for every project.
- Support account, creative and media teams by coordinating materials and information for clients and projects by:
- Organizing and saving all client assets and project approvals on the server in their correct client folder.
- Writing Service Reports that detail discussion notes and next steps for all internal meetings, client status calls and client presentations.
- Following up either via email or phone call on any outstanding client requests (project feedback, project approvals, asset requests, etc), to include:
- Assisting project management and digital media specialist on troubleshooting any tracking issues that may occur on a client website.
- Assist with starting creative briefs or other job tickets as needed.
- Write social media post copy for clients as needed for the copywriter and/or Account Director to review and approve.
- Set up franchisee interview calls.
- Developing Competitive Assessments for clients as part of the Understand Phase.
- Conducting research as needed to support accounts from vendor outreach to V12 audience look-alike modeling, tools and more.
- Conducting QA testing for campaign elements such as website development, emails or other digital ad projects.
- Lead all administrative efforts on accounts by:
- Helping other team members as needed and taking on Account Executive-specific tasks when time allows. This is where an AC will “stretch up” as part of their growth trajectory.
- Setting up client accounts in 3rd party tracking platforms.
- Noting all client account log-in credentials in LastPass.
- Assist with marketing and media plans for clients by:
- Researching information and performance data as needed, with instruction from their respective Account and Media team leads.
- Assisting with making any ongoing updates to the Plan, Project List and Flowchart as approved by the client and noting those changes.
- Monitoring what competitors are doing in the market and identifying new opportunities if applicable.
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus programs for all employees
- Ability to work from home, along with included equipment needed for a home office work environment (desk, chair, computer, computer accessories, etc.)
- Fun Agency outings and events planned throughout the year
- Annual tuition reimbursement, with a passing grade
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternal/Paternal Leave
Qualifications and Skills
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong multi-tasking skills and acumen, being able to gauge bottlenecks and alert supervisor as needed
- Easily adaptable to new tech tools
- Experience using the Microsoft Office 365 tool suite
- Familiarity with digital and social media; work experience in this area a plus
- Franchise brand experience is a preferred, but not required
Why Hot DishSmart Leads. Impact Follows.
We connect more people to franchise brands, deliver more quality franchise leads, and spark more brand loyalty to ignite success. We have served over 500 franchise brands across consumer, franchise development, and employee campaigns. With 23 years of experience growing brands, we are the #1 ranked franchise supplier by Entrepreneurial Magazine.
Our purpose is to ignite success for our clients, our agency and each other. We are an impact agency that is strategically led, creatively driven, and client focused. We succeed when our clients succeed. In a fast-paced environment, our values guide and propel us forward, and that is what our teams thrive on.
At Hot Dish, we believe in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our clients and our greater community. We work in an authentically fun culture celebrating the small and large achievements along the way.
Please send your resume, along with salary requirements using the form below.