Junior Account Executive
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and be a part of a small, hands-on team where you can learn all aspects of advertising and marketing for B2B and B2C clients in the franchise industry? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Hot Dish Advertising, our Junior Account Executives are:
- Passionate about our clients, our team and the work we produce.
- Curious about research and hungry to learn more about the industry and clients we serve.
- Smarty pants as part of the leading franchise marketing agency who are constantly looking for new strategies to make our work even more effective.
- Playing to win every day.
- Respectful of everyone.
- Fun and thrive off of partnering with other high-energy team members and clients!
- Our Junior Account Executives have their hands on both the strategy and project management aspects of client work. This person is not expected to set the account strategy, but instead help activate it with their fellow Account Executives, Account Supervisor and Account Director so they can gain more experience in thinking strategically vs. taking orders to get projects completed.
- Junior Account Executives may be active in the day-to-day contact for their clients. Depending on the account structure, your Account Supervisor or Account Director will assign you key projects to manage independently or collaborate with your team and will mentor you.
- Junior Account Executives manage marketing and media plans for clients as guided by their Account Supervisors and Account Directors. This may include researching and recommending industry awareness, lead generation, grassroots and sales tools tactics based on client goals and budget, as well as monitoring what competitors are doing in the market and identifying new opportunities.
- Junior Account Executives have a pulse on every aspect of their accounts, with a focus on campaign performance (cost per lead, lead quality percentage, cost per sale) and project management. This person is expected to work with their fellow Account Executives to set project timelines and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Junior Account Executives are proficient communicators. This person should be a good listener to determine what the client challenge or need might be, as well as comfortable speaking on client status calls and leading discussions on projects. This person should be able to effectively translate client feedback and map out next steps for various team members to get the projects completed in a timely manner.
- Junior Account Executives work closely with our Account Coordinators, who support them on the Account Services side of the business for our clients, as well as the Media and Creative Teams. This person is expected to learn the basics on knowing what our client KPIs are when it comes to our media campaigns and be strong brand managers when it comes to reviewing creative to ensure the work is aligned with everything outlined in the creative brief.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player who loves to work hard and have fun
- Curious and eager to learn new skills
- A passion for the business and alignment with core values
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 2-3 years in marketing/advertising in agency or client organization
- B.A. degree in business (marketing preferred), advertising or journalism or liberal arts with strong business curriculum
- Franchise experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with project management platforms is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working in CRM platforms is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working in QuickBooks is a plus, but not required.
This is a full-time position that would start working remotely at this time, with the potential to transition to in-person working onsite. All necessary equipment and accesses to resources to complete job requirements will be provided by the agency.
If you are interested, please fill out the form on this page, upload your resume and include your salary requirements in the Comments field.